Sunday, July 16, 2006

#4: Classes

I am taking two classes, both in Spanish. One of them is a Past and Present History of Barcelona. The other is advanced spanish, which I was pleased to test into because I need this level to receive credit.
The culture class is filled with lots of field trips all over the city. My professor, Lucia, is very knowledgable of the city and is a devout Catalonian. I have really enjoyed this class and I find Barcelona's history more facsinating than anywhere I've studied. If you care to hear more let me know as I would love to share what I've learned with anyone in person.
The spanish class is pretty fun as our Profe, Alberto, is a good and entertaining teacher, and he speaks no english at all. This obviously has been helping us work on our spanish. All in all, I'm very pleased with my classes and the workload is not daunting which is nice because we have so much to do and see while we're here yet we need to take these classes for our degrees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Page Hit Counters