Monday, July 31, 2006

Trip to Budapest

Today I rode a Hydrofoil boat from Vienna to Budapest. I really enjoyed this because it was fast (80 km/m), they announced all of the sights along the way, the seats were comfortable, and a guy walked around and served food and drinks. We stopped in Bratislava, the capital of Slovakia for lunch. It is a very cool town, unlike anything I've seen on this trip.

Now I'm in Budapest, again a very incredible and different city. Tomorrow I've reserved to sightsee all day and I'm excited for that. I also bought my train ticket for Zagreb today so I'm set to go. But, only problem, my bag still hasn't come. I'll play it by ear and see what the news is in the morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Newell said...

That sounds great. My parents visited there a long time ago but I've never been. Am excited to see more pics!

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Page Hit Counters